Friday, March 8, 2019

hong kong style stir fried noodles with seafood 港色三鮮炒麵 - part 2


I made Hong Kong style stir fried noodles with seafood 港色三鮮炒麵 again. I often would make the same dish a number of times consecutively because of the leftover ingredients. In this case is the mung bean sprouts and a bit of stir fry noodles. Even making the same dish consecutively there is always something to be learnt. I often refer back to my older posts and see the progresses that I have made over time.


frozen shrimps, scallops, and cuttlefish that I retrieved from the freezer to make this dish

preparing the topping ingredients ready to be stir fried took the most time and care; this time I used a lot of enoki mushrooms; I also amp'ed up the amount of ginger slices and garlic; the scallops, shrimps, and cuttlefish are cut into small pieces, all seasoned and oiled

I am short on the stir fry noodles with respect to the amount of topping ingredients. I planned to make one single serving of the stir fried noodle dish, but save the excess topping for another fish.


I remember to prepare a tiny dish of Chinese hot mustard which is great condiment for this dish. It is really just horseradish like common faux wasabi in most sushi restaurants.


there is a big batch of the cooked topping which I save for making another dish



my own dog food is more often than not, so good


No comments:

Post a Comment