Thursday, April 23, 2020

a tool cart at last


I had been wanting this tool cart ever since I saw it at Harbor Freight. Only for the garage in the city it was not feasible to accommodate one. Acquiring this is symbolic of being liberated by the confines of a small place to be able to service my vehicles efficiently and have the space to do the many things I enjoy.


unfortunately this one was smashed so hundreds of miles back to the store to replace it

the shipping container had no indication of this internal damage


the entire package is quite heavy to be safely handled by myself so I unpack it in the Land Rover - divide and conquer


even down to the chest alone it is a hazard to one's back handling it alone



the manual warns not to try lifint the chest onto the cart base by yourself; I figure it is far safer lifting the base onto the upside down chest


this one is perfect and it is as good as I expected; the foldable shelf on the right side is an option purchased separately





No comments:

Post a Comment