Friday, July 16, 2021

brunnhilde's refrigerator control - part 2



Between time and monetary critical projects I put in some time towards this fun project. I open up the cabinet under the refrigerator to take some photos of the wiring and components to plan my bench test with the digital temperature controller.


we broke ground for the big shop/garage; I would like to have a small excavator like this around to move some dirts

they brought in this bad boy to dig the footings for the steel building

I like to take plenty of photos which always handy to have around down the road without having to waste time again

such as the air circulation ports inside this cabinet



the Westfalia specific schematic of the fridge interface

last time I got into here was replacing the cooling fan with a high quality one nearly 12 years ago

the interface signals would be three spade terminals where the CPT module is plugged into

this connector contains Westfalia specific interface signals including that to the Central Display Console

I am so ready to wire up the bench test to verify the planned idea is sound before making full commitment and move forward with the modification.


No comments:

Post a Comment