Sunday, September 12, 2021

track days in september



I skipped the club track days weekend in August as it was blisteringly hot. While The Barn project is now racing against the on coming winter I took a couple of days off to play at the track. That was the plan.

I cannot pass up the photo op with this beauty; I could hold it in my palm because it was a cold morning and it was immobilized

I want a more compact compressor for general use; this Makita is remarkably quiet and has high capacity for its size; it has a big piston that is oil lubricated




I am growing to love the ending of Die Rheingold

I drove the Praga; even in the 70s it could be unbearably hot and loud in the cockpit

I neglected to bring the charging cable for the battery so I jerry-rigged this solution

I have more opportunity to put the new winch setup to the test loading and unloading a full-blown race car all by myself. The wireless control and powerful winch make what used to be time consuming task a breeze. I can load and unload with far greater precision as I can steer the car with one hand and operate the winch with the other. 

I am hoping Brunnhilde and the trailer would be out of the elements this winter














we have dinner together and shared a few bottles of wine 




No comments:

Post a Comment