Saturday, May 18, 2013

brunnhilde's shower - part 3

The outside hand shower came with Brunnhilde is a nice metal one with a very good spray pattern. Not the one for the inside that came with the camper I bought pre-owned.

So I switched them as the inside shower is more frequently used.

this one has very poor spray pattern - some would call it dog pee

i would like to order this nice one but the chance of getting the same one is a roll of the dice not to mention of shipping from europe

To prepare for the camping seasons I revisit the outside shower again. I decided to find one with better spray pattern out of my collection of household low flow shower head.

i found 3 candidates to compare again the old one

this was my first choice for the compact size - but the holes are clogged; being all brass it is too heavy
 this one is all plastic and has pretty good spray
this old one - despite it is design for the european low pressure 12v submersible pump the flow is pitiful
 this is the winner - it reach 6 feet from shoulder height; it is a freebie from energytrust of oregon
 i figured out a improvised holder

No comments:

Post a Comment