Sunday, April 9, 2023

pork tenderloin served many ways - part 2

Preparing pork tenderloin is one of my more recent gained repertoires. Pork tenderloin is significantly cheaper than the beef counterpart. With each pack of them many meals could be prepared with the least of time and effort. These important for me now as I have more projects than time I have. My cooking of these few years mostly have been adjusted to be most time efficiency and simplicity.

in this post all the servings were prepared with one of this two half-packs

after searing the outside brown I finish cooking the tenderloins in this air-fryer using it as a small energy efficient oven; the loins were brined for a few hours up to overnight


I baked them to about 145 degree F inside

a few slices go a long way for a meal; you want a slight pinkness with tenderloin, even with pork despite of what FDA tells you








No comments:

Post a Comment