Tuesday, October 31, 2023

happiness is another small engine - part 5

 

This one is not so small engine, really. Having endure some big snow storms last winter I decided life is too short to not spending money to get a good snowblower. I have a 1/4 mile long private driveway that is all gravel road.
I actually wanted the top of the line 36" hybrid snow blower, except I didn't know to get one you need to order 6 months in advance and hoping your dealer has an allocation. I settled for the next model down that is a 32" that is track drive with true electrical start.

I went into town with the utility trailer to pick it up as the local dealer here does not have one




the forklift implement of the tractor came in handy for unloading it

I bought the 28" Ariens wheel drive as a bundle of equipment with the ranch; it is just too difficult to negotiate uneven gravel surface




the Honda costs a lot more but is more refined in every aspect; most important it is user friendly and more ergonomic













I need to host a photo for testing so this is one.




No comments:

Post a Comment