Sunday, December 18, 2022

pork tenderloin served many ways


I had four pieces of pork tenderloin in cryogenic packages. These allowed me to have plenty of opportunity to refine the preparation techniques. I wanted to achieve the doneness without overcook it minutely. The center should has a hint of pink. As each oven is different and you also have to control the temperature and time.

 

juniper berries to make a brine

soaking them in brine is one important step



browning all four sides on a skillet first

I use the convection mode of this air fryer as the oven as it consumes minimal of power and easy to clean

let it rest for about 15 minutes before cutting into it

I made a red wine sauce but not being fussy about straining out the vegetable solid

by the second batch I achieve the perfect doneness

this serving was made from warming up the tenderloin slices in the sauce in very low heat; but you cannot help to lose the pink appearance



with Hokkaido scallop, chinese broccoli, and ravioli


with napa cabbage and spaghetti noodles


with mashed potato - I prefer my potato with skin and a lot of texture






No comments:

Post a Comment