Thursday, July 7, 2016

japanese rolled omelette


Recently I have been into making Japanese rolled omelette. Actually more like my interpretation of this omelette technique. I am inspired by how Japanese would take foreign dishes and turn them into their own versions of Western dishes but suit their taste.
It all started to wanting to make a simple meal out of the little ingredients that I have in the fridge when I should really go shopping. I am quite capable to make do with what little I have left and eke out another meal or two.

here is one made with Dungeness crab meat and Parmesan cheese






here is one made with fresh Pacific pink shrimps and Parmesan cheese

there are three large eggs to make this omelette

this one have Pacific pink shrimps, Parmesan cheese, and chopped chives from the garden inside



No comments:

Post a Comment