Thursday, February 16, 2023

descaling tool for boilers

In order to protect my investment in multitude of boilers I invested in these few pieces of tool to perform routine descaling. The easiest set up is a small sump pump, a 5 gallon bucket, and a pair of washing machine hoses.
 
it is amazing bargain for $46



I will not trust this pump for any installed submerge pumping application. For occasional dunking it in a bucket with vinegar is what I bought it for.


this pair of hoses is under $10 from Amazon

In all just $56 shipped from Amazon, not including the bucket. The Woke like to attack big techs like Amazon, Google, and Apple (not Microsoft as it is the rat of big techs). To me Amazon is the best thing since sliced bread, especially if you live in rural areas.


No comments:

Post a Comment