Thursday, April 30, 2015

apple fan boy buying the watch




I have been on the fence on which Apple WATCH to buy. I didn't jump on the pre-order when it went live because I didn't want to experience the buyer's remorse. It took me two trips to the Apple store to decide which one I want. I finally did it.


 apple store on early monday morning

the display case for the Apple WATCHes; i didn't need to wait to try a few

the $17,500 Edition WATCH

I would almost settle on a Sport only if I could get one in silver with black band. Unfortunately Apple only offer in white, or other pastel colors for the silver Sport. The black band is only available on the black anodized version which I really not a fan of.



i did it!

I really like the modern buckle in black, but the modern buckle is only available in the 38mm watch. Seeing it in person becomes clear why. The leather band is very thin and would look really out of place on the 42mm. It is definitely feminine.

I normally don't care for metal bands, but I do like the Milanese Loop. I tried it on and it does not feel like the typical metal bands at all. It is gentle to the skin. That would be the extra band that I would likely buy. For now I settle on the black Sport Band.

I have a friend (frenemy) who has a dated Android phone whom I like to trade barbs.  I am bracing for his escalating assults on me as an iSheep fan boy when he sees me sporting the WATCH.

1 comment: