Tuesday, December 15, 2015

this and that - oregon oct 2015, part 2


Just catching on some photos from October.

I completed a list of significant enhancements for Isolde, with the electrical system update being the most involving



this was my last sailing day of 2015; I managed to broke one of my boom from a spill

it is badly trashed from shearing force of the impact














my kind friend Reiko treated me to Lang Lang's performance with Oregon Symphony


that night one certainly notice the increased in the number of Chinese audience

Edvard Grieg's Piano Concerto was the highlight of the night

i upgraded from the 5s to the new 6s plus - this may be the very last time I can do this with my grandfathered unlimited "subsidized" mobile phone plan



I ordered this Nikon P900 super (with 83x optical) zoom but have to wait 3 months for it because Nikon cannot build them fast enough to meet the huge demand; for the price it has the longest zoom range of any consumer cameras ever produced; it would have been nice to have this with me at Lang Lang's performance

the listed price of this camera is $599.95 but many scrum bottom feeding retailers are taking advantage of the supply backlog


No comments:

Post a Comment