Sunday, July 16, 2023

still, still yet another mini split installation - part 1

Some might think that I've gone mini split crazy. It is not. I'd always like them and I was one of the earlier person in US to install them, back in early 2000s. At the ranch I have planned to install one in the cabin. The cabin has no water or toilet. The only means of heat is a wood stove, or electric heater. I want to improve its amenities including water, heating and cooling, and a bath.
I ordered another LG 12,000 BTU heat pump for the cabin. It is the exact one that I installed in the three car garage. I also talked my neighbor into one for his man-cage in which I will help him install it.

the interior of the cabin

I like LG products. Not at all with Samsung. With the recently purchased LG refrigerator for the kitchen, I was so impressed with it that I decided to buy the identical one for the barn. I don't want to regret not getting another one before they change the rectilinear clean design of the side-by-side. Let's come back a few years down the road and review my insight.

I didn't want the delivery shipper to see what I have inside the barn so I told them to drop it outside
 
with some elbow grease I move it inside and unpack it myself


No comments:

Post a Comment