Sunday, September 24, 2017

mini at the track - part 7


I wanted one more track day to wrap up for the season because I felt that I had not a chance for some clean laps to establish my best lap time for the season. Up until before the last track day, I only had one session in which I have an instructor riding with me.

In the last track day in early September my instructor friend rode with me for two sessions. I then rode with him for a few laps. I wanted to have the last session for the day to put what he told me to practice. Unfortunately the track in the last session was doused with motor oil at turn 10 through 12.

This past Saturday I signed up with one last HPDE day, which promised to have a lot of time on the track. We got 120 minutes for each run group, which is a lot of intensive driving. I had my best time ever in which I improved my time by an average of 3.5 seconds. It is immense by most measures.



here is my best lap in early September 1:40.60


here is my best lap this past Saturday 1:38.17


here is a longer video with laps that bracketing the fastest lap

No comments:

Post a Comment