Wednesday, January 18, 2023

evil kitty cult

 

My previous neighbor gave me this Hallo Kitty and I had been wanting to mount it but never have a right place for it. 


Of the back walls of the four bays in the barn I finally have this bay at a point that I know I will not need to get behind the vapor barrier again. I had to go behind the barrier to tidy up a few things before the 4x8 plywood panels went up to prepare for the installation of the hydronic boiler, the plumbing and the electrical power for it.

Once the plywood went up there is no opening of the vapor barrier again except for emergency repair of the utilities behind it. I mounted the Hello Kitty to mark a milestone of the barn.


I also put up the LED string light which is illuminated in the barn 24/7 as they are energy misers; the photo looks like an evil kitty worshipping shrine

I just have the idea to backlit the Evil Kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment