Sunday, April 13, 2014

gnocchi with prawns in cheese sauce

I have been wanting to make gnocchi for a long time. I am not much of a potato eater so rarely there are potato in this household. Today there are these few russet potato sitting in my garage taunting me to do something good with them.




I bought this German potato ricer over 20 years ago. I used it once in all these years. I have been thinking of selling it in a garage sale and regret what a stupid purchase. Now I added gnocchi to my cooking repertoire I am glad I have this tool.
 the potato ricer make the choir a snap


 i would later realize these squares are a bit too big
 pardon the less than photogenic gnocchi
 my Creole inspired gnocchi with prawns in cheese sauce - yes, there is a dash of heat sauce
I am very surprise how easy it is to make gnocchi. It would be my regular dishes. I asked my friend over for dinner to help me finish the gnocchi for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment