Sunday, November 4, 2018

cross country trip to pick up the car trailer - part 3



Finally I made it to Toronto. Naturally for someone in Portland is to catch up with the much better Chinese food there as here the best are one that I make. Still the world is in constant change and quality and selection of food is no exception. Even in TO, bad Chinese food is aplenty and buyers aware. In truth, of the countless restaurants we went only two that I feel is worthy especially in a metropolitan that has the choosiest of Chinese cuisines.
In the following photos of mainly food, you cannot judge the books by their covers. Even I fell to the halo effect of a couple. I would refrain from making comment of any as I know it all too well that popularity often ruin a good thing so you have to rely on your own visual acumen. Remember, you cannot judge a book by its cover.






















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment