Tuesday, December 10, 2013

airline serving cart as furniture


No sooner than I wrote about digging the airline serving cart I saw in Hong Kong yesterday, using airline carts as furniture was featured in Deutsche Welle's Euromaxx program on the same day!


I have been watching Deutsche Welle's live streaming TV a lot and really enjoy their world news and diverse culture and arts programs. I cannot mention Deutche Welle without also mention NHK World live streaming also. Both are my favorite not to mention represent two nations and cultures that I love. Both have became my daily TV channels. You can watch them with many different devices including a smart phone or a tablet. They have very good apps for iPhone and iPad which give you better interface than on a PC.

Here are some screen shots I took with an iPad.

Euromaxx host Anne O'Donnell

this hamburg company Skypak started selling used airline serving carts many years ago by refurbishing them and adorning them with graphics and ornaments


Comparing the pictures the ones sold in the store in Hong Kong does not look like those from the German company Skypak. The one by Skypak are extremely pricy as they involve many hours of manual labor in Hamburg. The ones sold in Hong Kong appears to be all new procured from manufacture that supplies airlines.

I saw the store in Hong Kong as far as 3 years ago.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete